|Kaanapali Zipline /Skyline Tours|
- Ocean Views: 2 Maui Zipline Tours offer panoramic Ocean Views!! Kapalua ziplines and Kaanapali Skyline Zipline.
- How long is each zipline: from the shortest Zipline of 250ft to the longest zipline to longer ziplines going 2100 ft, 2300 ft, 2800 ft all the way to 3600 ft.!
- How many ziplines will I be doing on a Tour (you would be surprised at how many people think you only get 1 Zipline crossing on a Tour) : 2-8 ziplines, depending on the tour and zipline operator.
- Lunch : Only 1 Zipline Tour now offers Lunch (also with panoramic views :). Kapalua Ziplines.
- Side by Side Ziplines: 2 people zipline side by side; this is a great way to take photo and video of each other as you zip line accross the canyons and ravines of Hawaii. Maui Ziplines is side by side, and Piiholo Ziplines and Kapalua Ziplines were both built by the same company, so they both offer 'side by side' zip line flights' as well as full harnesses and the same 'breaking system'.
- Harness: Kapalua and Piiholo have a 'full harness' outfit you wear, while Haleakala ziplines, Kaanapali ziplines, North Shore ziplines and Twin Falls Ziplines all have a smaller harness or straps.
- How long do the Tours go: Allow at least 1 hour, to 5 hours at the longest zipline course on Maui.
Harness at Kaanapali Zipline Tours
Bringing the family to Hawaii? Maui has a couple of family and child friendly zipline tours. Maui Zipline Tours is centrally located on Maui, at the Maui Tropical Plantation. Maui Ziplines weight limit is 50-250 lbs. No other Maui Zipline Tour offers a smaller weight size. For Safety all Maui Zipline Tour operators are usually 60-75 lbs up to a maximum of 250-280 lbs.
Maui Ziplines also offers side by side ziplining, so a parent can go with a child.